Amber isn’t just Chelsea’s middle name, it’s also a gemstone.
Made of tree resin, you wouldn’t think it would develop into anything beautiful or valuable. However, over a very long period of time being exposed to high temperatures and extreme amounts of pressure, the resin is transformed into a beautiful gemstone. Every piece of amber is totally unique from all the other pieces because of the imperfections: the lines, cracks, bubbles, and fossilized bugs. Furthermore, if you want to find a fake piece of amber, just look for one that is too perfect.
We can all certainly relate with that because we each have our own sets of lines, cracks, bubbles and bugs… Imperfections we wish we could erase. Many of us often beat ourselves up when we make a wrong choice, or when we feel weak.
In 2 Corinthians 12, Paul shares with us how he had an area in his life where he felt weak. He pleaded with God three times to take this weakness away, but still it remained. Instead, God told him, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”
God can take our weaknesses and turn them into something beautiful for His Glory!
About the jewelry:
- One pair of earrings, one bracelet, and one necklace. Total: 3 pieces.
- Handmade with love by Canadian jewelry artist Bridget Turner (https://www.bridgetturner.ca/).
- Materials: genuine amber and sterling silver
- Amber is a daily reminder of God’s faithfulness in our times of weakness.
- Studs are 6mm in diameter.
- Bracelet length is 18cm (7 inches).
- Necklace length is 49cm (19.25 inches).
- The bracelet can be used as an extension for the necklace.
Estimated delivery time 1-2 weeks within Canada and the USA. Please allow more time for international deliveries.
Full Amber Collection
All shipping is standard ground shipping through Canada Post. Estimated delivery time within Canada and the USA is 1 to 2 weeks. Please allow more time for international deliveries.